Saturday, December 26, 2009

Football Highlight Video Music?

does anyone have ideas for music to put in a football highlight film? this is my third year doing this, but I don't really wanna use the same music cause then it just gets really over played. but music that's not screamo, cause honestly I find that obnoxious to put in one of those videos. but if you could list some cause I'm really stuck on what songs I should use.Football Highlight Video Music?
ladies and gentleman - salivaFootball Highlight Video Music?
Splinter by the Exies.


Stronger by Kanye West


Sirius by Alan Parsons Project





I'm a film student and did it through my high school years. I used these songs for one parts in my video.
daylight slaving


i forgot the artist
the NFL has Kevin Rudolph - Let It Rock


its perfect for that

No comments:

Post a Comment