Friday, December 18, 2009

I want to make a highlight video of my son's football game?

i have 10 dvd's of my son' football game i tried to use movie maker to make a highlight but cant copy the dvd to my laptop. do i need any special software?I want to make a highlight video of my son's football game?
I've used DVD Shrink or DVD-Copy to pull files over but you also need to make sure your disc drive can actually read DVDs too. If it does then just download one of those freeware copy programs and that should work.I want to make a highlight video of my son's football game?
You can use wondershare dvd ripper platinum, it is able to rip dvds to computer in 1:1. it is also capable to save dvd to computer in regular video format, thus you can edit it on your laptop.


Not like some ordinary DVD rippers, it will not break the video into pieces, it will join all DVD titles and chapters and make them as one standalone video file


You can download it here


http://www.dvdtopreviews.com/dvd-ripper-鈥?/a>





If you still have questions, contact with me or keep asking on http://answers.yahoo.com
i use a really helpful program called ConvertXtoDVD 3, you can google it or find it on most torrent sites...really easy to use..it converts, puts it on a dvd and makes the menu for you with only one click of a button!
Try DVD Shrink maybe? It works on retail DVDs...
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment