Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm making a highlight video of my 10 yr old's basketball season. What is a good upbeat song to use?

I am already using ';Wind It Up'; by Gwen Stefani but I have a ton of clips and want to use another song as well. I like to use fairly recent songs so when they watch the video in 10 or 20 years, they can remember what songs were popular back in 2007. The songs also have to be age appropriate with no overtly sexual lyrics. I always make highlight tapes for my kids' teammates.I'm making a highlight video of my 10 yr old's basketball season. What is a good upbeat song to use?
how about ';Get'cha Head In The Game'; one of the HSM soundtrackI'm making a highlight video of my 10 yr old's basketball season. What is a good upbeat song to use?
Fort Minor - Remember the name. It has curses but you can decide if it's appropriate.





http://youtube.com/watch?v=OFxXSXGd4hs the clip is of Michael Jordan.
Ok, firstly i would have loved it if i got a highlights package when i played bball. Have been trying to think of a fairly recent upbeat song you could use. What about Pump it by Black Eyed peas which is a tad old but still a good song. I don't feel like dancing by the Scissor Sister is another one that has been hugely popular. Rock this party by Bob Sinclair or even My Love by Justin Timberlake. Hope this helps!
All Star by Smash Mouth





The chorus goes:





Hey now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play


Hey now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid,


And all that glitters is gold


Only shootin stars break the mold
';Lets get it started in here'; By the Black Eyed Peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment