Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What do you think of my highlight video?

I am an American and played pro football this year in Sweden. I am a RB %26amp; LB. Could I play in the NFL or the CFL? I have also played two years in arena football, the Billings Outlaws and New Mexico Wildcats





copy and paste the link





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OzbOxh5phkWhat do you think of my highlight video?
I liked it! Im from Montana, so I have been to a couple of Billings Outlaws games in my day.


The NFL might be a rough road...they have more RBs than they know what to do with. I do watch a bit of CFL action and I think that might be a great call. I dont know your size/weight, but it looks like you have the speed for Safety. Who knows? Best of luck to you in anything you decide. Thanks for bringing some excitement to Montana!

No comments:

Post a Comment