Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What do you think of my highlight video?

I am an American and played pro football in Sweden this year. Do you think I could play in the CFL? I have also played arena ball for two years, Billings Outlaws and New Mexico Wildcats. Here is the link:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OzbOxh5phkWhat do you think of my highlight video?
I hate your spamming to begin with but after watching a bit of your highlight video I would have to say no. Maybe you could make a canadian junior team. That level of play was not even on par with canadian university sorry to say but you don't even seem to be the right build for the CFL.What do you think of my highlight video?
Wow, I didn't know that they played pro football in Sweden. There were some good runs there, but I'd imagine that the level of competition wasn't very high. Your best bet would be to have your agent contact CFL teams on your behalf, as I've never heard of someone getting a CFL deal based on YouTube performances.





BTW, it's probably not a good idea to have two minutes of black screen at the end of your video, there...
Your best bet is to go to one of the CFL's open tryouts in the states that they have in the Spring. As with most pro sports a great deal of your history is where you played in college. Also a general rule is that CFL players are smaller and faster than their NFL counterparts.
I am sure that there is some team that would be willing to give you a tryout but the only thing to remember is that here in Canada we play a different game then what you are used to, so hopefully you can unlearn the stuff that doesnt apply and learn the stuff that does.
Haha no chance your slow and your league is more water downed then canadian leagues and the cfl is way faster and its a bigger field then the NFL so good luck I doubt it.
I agree with colliepo

No comments:

Post a Comment