Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to make a highlight video?

I have a bunch of videos I want to piece together and then add music in the backround, It would be unbelievably amazing if someone could please elaborately help me do this





what do I need? can I download something for free to help me?





please please please!!!!How to make a highlight video?
IF you're under XP or Vista..chances are you have Windows Movie Maker... Start %26gt; Programs %26gt; WMM.. Start dragging your stuff in there, then to the Storyboard on the bottom.. You can disable the music from the videos if you already have a song so you don't go nuts with 2 totally unrelated things.How to make a highlight video?
Do you use Windows? Most Windows come with a program called windows move maker and that is a great choice and easy to use. If you don't have Windows, I have used Pinnacle in the past with some good results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment