Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is wrong with the NBATV staff who make highlight/top10 videos?

for those of you that made the laker game there were 2 plays that did not make the top 10, one of which I thought would be on the top 10 at the END OF THE SEASON.. these 2 that I'm talking about is lamar odoms FACIAL dunk thats as good as any lebron facial or vince carter facial I've ever seen, the other was a STUFF by ronnie turiaf who honestly might've been the most intimidating block I've ever seen.. these were 2 plays that I had no doubt in my mind would make it on the top 10 the next morning, but instead the top 10 was filled with wide-open slam dunks and alleyoops.. in my opinion the 2 plays I described were funner to watch than EVERY SINGLE PLAY on that countdown excluding the #1 play, a buzzerbeater by the bucks..





does anyone else agree?What is wrong with the NBATV staff who make highlight/top10 videos?
that's because the NBA is all about marketing a ';look'; Lebron James had two dunks in that countdown and they didn't even look spectacular. So we already know what's going on there.What is wrong with the NBATV staff who make highlight/top10 videos?
The Ronnie Turiaf 2-hand facial should've made top 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment