Saturday, December 26, 2009

What would be a good song for a golf highlight video?

How bout some Frankie...Sinatra that is so lets say Mac the KnifeWhat would be a good song for a golf highlight video?
';Down in a hole'; by Alice in Chains ( for your bunker shots)





';I'm All Right'; by Kenny Loggins (for your miraculouse diflections)





';I'm Walking on Sunshine'; by Catrina and the Waves(for your segment of tourney winners raising their trophey)





';I've Done Everything for You (You've Done Nothing for Me)


by Rick Springfield (for your frustrated golfers after bad shots)





';Let My Love Open the Door'; by Pete Townsend(for your long putts)





';Right Now'; by Van Halen(for your winning shots, puts and hole in ones)





';What would be a good song for a golf highlight video?
';Jake Trout and the Flounders'; (CD) by Peter Jacobsen, Payne Stewart and Mark Lye





Time to let it fly.


I love to Play.


Get it to the hole.





http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/ar鈥?/a>





http://www.onlinesports.com/pages/I,BK-7鈥?/a>
Moonlight Sonata..... and those classical musics
diamonds and coal by incubus

No comments:

Post a Comment