Friday, December 18, 2009

Where can i download NFL highlights so I can make a highlight video?

I want to make a highlight vid but don't know where to get clips from. Don't say NFL.com because you can't download their clips, nor can you with youtube. Is there a website where I can get clips?





Any help is appreciated.Where can i download NFL highlights so I can make a highlight video?
if you are using Firefox you can download an extension that allows you to download youtube videos:





Video Downloader allows you to download videos (to your computer) directly (and easily -just one click-) from most video sitesWhere can i download NFL highlights so I can make a highlight video?
nfl.com
I just google search for whatever I'm looking for. Usually ends up getting me to extremeskins.com, but that's of course only if you're a Redskins fan.
Quote: this game is property of the NFL, any copy, transmission, or use without express, written permission of the NFL and ( pick a team ) is against the law.





Good luck with the video, but it may be togher than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment