Friday, December 18, 2009

Where can I find daily world news highlights videos?

My AP world history teacher is going to start giving us weekly quizzes about current events around the world. My teacher said to try BBC. world news. Is there anywhere online where i can find short daily highlight videos of world news? Where can I find daily world news highlights videos?
Yes, and too many to mention. Good luck corolating news you find with your teachers quizzes.


Also all major newspapers have a world wide news section. Your Teach will most likely derive her questions from this type of news. If she is looking into the dark corners, I would ask for an explanation. If you run into any problems with the explaination, then come back to Yahoo Answers with a question about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment